So much happening this August Long Weekend
Join 13 Feet off the Ground every day this August Long during Art Beat and the Harmony Arts Festival in West Vancouver!
Here is our exciting lineup of events – some starting tonight:
- Harmony Showcase Exhibition, Opening Reception Tonight Friday, August 3rd, 6-7pm at the Silk Purse Arts Centre.
- 13 Feet off the Ground painted our first collaborative mural for this awesome festival! You can find it on the wall of Inn Cogneato Bistro, 1403 Marine Drive, West Vancouver.
- Art Beat Street Party, Saturday, August 4th, 10am-5pm. Come colour Rainbow Road with me on 14th and Marine Drive. There will be a lot of chalk. It’s gonna be fun!
- Art Beat – My new artwork and children’s book, “A Fun Food Friends Adventure” has been paired with local business Yamazaki Apparel for the duration of the Harmony Arts Festival. Visit 1458 Marine Drive, West Vancouver between August 3rd and 12th.
- 13 Feet off the Ground is doing an artist talk at the Ferry Building Gallerythis Sunday, August 5th at 3pm.
Ooh! West Van is gonna be SO much fun!
Wanna Win something fun?
For your chance to win a $200 shopping spree in Ambleside and Dundarave in West Vancouver, do the following:
- Find your perfect spot to enjoy the 50+ local artists paired with local businesses to display their work during the Harmony Arts Festival.
- Take a photo and post it to Instagram or Facebook.
- Be sure to include: @ADBIAwv and #ADBIAwv
Huge thank you to the Ambleside / Dundarave Business Improvement Association for their support of 13 Feet off the Ground. Another big thank you to Opus Art Supplies for also sponsoring Rainbow Road.